Sunday, September 09, 2007


The OTHER New Candidate

I was gonna put this on MY blog, but figgered RT would just steal it and put it here anyway, so I saved him the trouble .. snicker snicker

Bobama may have Okra, I mean, Oprah, on his side, but Fred has some good folks behind him too..

I stole some pics from "FRED 08" ..

Free Image hosting by ImageSnap

Its always nice to have the "Long Haired Country Boy" on your side..

Free Image hosting by ImageSnap

GIT R DONE !!

Free Image hosting by ImageSnap

Who needs Okra when you can have a Redneck Woman and a Cowboy on your side anyway !!

"FRED 08" also had a pic of Fred visitin a gun shop too.. He keeps all this up and I may have to reconsider supportin him.. Gonna be hard to turn my back on Duncan Hunter tho !! But that VP slot is still OPEN ..