Tuesday, May 08, 2007


THE FORT DIX SIX

FINALLY A STORY IN THE MSM about a terror plot here at home.

I sincerely hope the video clerk that reported this to the FBI gets a Presidential Recognition and some kind of medal.

Uk's MI5 has recently reported that they're currently tracking 2000 possible terrorists. I have read that the true number may be double that.

We're smarter here in America. When it comes to terrorist tracking we don't advertise, and we never will.

I've had arguments with commenters at 'Jihad Watch' and other blogspots re this policy but I'm confidant it;s the correct one.

Remember-“It doesn’t matter to me whether I get locked up, arrested or get taken away,” a suspect identified as Serdar Tatar said in another recorded conversation. “Or I die, it doesn’t matter. I’m doing it in the name of Allah.”