Sunday, April 23, 2006


Michael Totten ~Back to Iraq


If you haven’t been keeping up with Michael Totten and his trip Back to Iraq since I posted his last Head of the Snake, you have missed Zarqawi Was Here and The Last Village in Iraq

So I encourage you to read his adventures in Back to Iraq.

I look forward to the day when I can vacation in Kurdistan and be appreciated as an AMERICAN.

I’m recalling the comment someone here made on this blog about how the Kurds feel abandoned by Americans and habor no love for us, evidently they haven’t actually visited Northern Iraqi Kurdistan.

Back to Iraq Part I

Back to Iraq Part II - The Anatolian Deathmarch

Back to Iraq Part III - The Kurdish Disaster

Back to Iraq Part IV - From Zakho to Dohok

Back to Iraq Part V - By Force of Sheer Will

Back to Iraq Part VI - Smuggling My Way Out of Iraq