Thursday, May 19, 2005


ONE Down, FIVE more to GO!



As they say, time flies when you're having fun! However, as a Texan, I can attest to the fact that when that "fun" is taking place in a outside temperature of 102+ degrees, it does tend to adjust your perspective on the time flies part. But none the less, by next week, Ubique will have completed the FIRST month of his SIX month tour of duty.

SO .. Congratulations Ubique. I hope you’re having all the FUN you can stand!

One Down, Five More to GO


Some where at the bottom of this flag pole and behind the trees is the: Basrah Provincial Civil and Military Operations Centre at the Basrah Palace for Operation Telic VI

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A Snatch Land Rover in action, probably during one of the multiples that runs when Ubique and his CAG team leave the Operations Centre.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I believe this is a Warrior Tank. But hey, who is that guy trying to hog the camera and posing for a picture?

Humm.. I think I recognize that body armor and helmet, but the moustache is not familiar to me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


As they say.. I think actually Ubique said it … a picture is worth a thousand words.

Our Man in Basrah! I introduce to you, UBIQUE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now Cap'n .. YOU have a face to put with the voice!